Available in sizes: 1/16, 1/10, 1/8, 1/4, 1,2, 3/4, 4/4
New Zealand’s violin teachers agree; “Endeavour ‘Disciple’ cellos are excellent student-level instruments.”
Endeavour ‘Disciple’ cellos are meticulously hand-crafted in China to strict design and quality specifications of The String Workshop. They stand out from other brands of ‘heavy’ and ‘dull’ instruments which are swamping today’s market.
Endeavour ‘Disciple’ cellos are light-weight and produce an alive, and clear resonance which far exceeds the tone of other instruments in this price range. Made from hand selected seasoned tonewoods, they are skilfully hand crafted, carefully varnished, and then undergo thorough quality control checks before being sent to New Zealand. Once they arrive in New Zealand, they are again inspected and evaluated for quality. Each instrument is then personally set-up by Phil Whitehead and professionally adjusted for perfect playability, and for the most clear and balanced tone.
New Zealand’s music teachers agree; Endeavour ‘Artisan’ cellos are excellent instruments.
You are welcome to visit ‘The String Workshop’ in Mairangi Bay and try before you buy.
ENDEAVOUR “Disciple” specs:
- Belly: Solid carved select spruce
- Back: Solid carved select Maple
- Ribs: Solid select Maple
- Neck: Solid carved select Maple
- Pegs: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: ‘Aubert’ – (France)
- Strings: D’Addario Prelude (USA)
- Tailpiece: Carbon Fibre, with built-in precision fine-tuners.
- Bow: Brazilian hardwood octagonal stick. Ebony nickel mounted frog. Natural unbleached horsehair. Silver lapping. Leather thumb grip.
- Bag: Durable ‘Oxford’ gig-bag. Water resistant durable nylon, impact resistant 10mm foam core. With bow holder, rosin pouch, and shoulder straps.
"Just a note to say that the Cello arrived yesterday. It looks and sounds wonderful! Thank you so much for setting it up, and providing such a great instrument!"