A new concept in luxurious carbon fibre cello case design
The Endeavour "Mars" carbon fiber cello case was designed to fill a long-felt need by cellists for a light, strong and portable case, and to be the ideal cello travel case. It is extremely light-being made of a high-grade composite carbon fibre that not only protects but insulates the instrument as well. The exterior is wrapped in brushed stell look sun/heat reflecting durable vinyl wrap to help keep your precious cello cool on hot days.
Includes wheels, and detachable, padded shoulder straps for ease of transport. Cellists who spend a lot of time in airports will appreciate the attached wheels. The interior is plush-lined and fully padded with a full suspension feature to cradle the instrument. The fully arched top reinforcements the geometrical structure of the case to ensure the ultimate protection for the instrument and peace of mind for the player.
- 4/4 Size
- Strong and durable carbon fibre
- Sun/heat reflectant vinyl wrap exterior
- Water resistant
- 2 x Detachable back Straps
- 2 x Bow holders
- Internal rosin pouch
- Extra Plush lined interior
- Weight approx. 4 kg
- Internal Length: 124cm (from top to lower suspension cushion) or 131cm without cushion.
- Internal Width: 36cm. Between cushions Upper Bout
- Internal Width: 45 cm. Between cushions Lower Bout
You are welcome to visit "The String Workshop" in Mairangi Bay and try before you buy.