‘SweetSpot’ Professional violin microphone kit. Contains high spec, high fidelity voiced condenser microphone, with an anti-vibration rubber mount, and in-line pre-amp. Small size and lightweight. Great for violinists, sound engineers, recording studios, churches, and schools.
The “SweetSpot’ microphone quickly and easily attaches to the violin strings just behind the bridge and is secured with an anti-vibration detachable rubber mount. Sound quality is comparable to high-end DPA mics. An inline cable preamp is included, and with the mini-XLR connector the mic is also fully compatible with most other preamp sytems such as Shure and AKG.
The single-point condenser microphone is specifically designed for violin and viola. (Cello and Double Bass also available).
With high sensitivity, fast transience, and a large dynamic range. Wide frequency response, specific high frequency response, and an excellent transient response.
No tools required. Easy to secure and mount directly onto the violin without interfering with your freedom of movement while playing. Just clip the “SweetSpot’ microphone into the rubber mount, and clip is onto the violin strings behind the bridge. Non-invasive, and a perfect way to attach a microphone to even the most precious instrument.
- ‘SweetSpot’ Condenser microphone with 2.4 meter cable with mini-XLR plug).
- In-line Preamp. Mini-XLR / Cannon plug adapter (48v phantom power supply), with belt clip.
- Anti-vibration rubber mounting clip
- Professional carry case
- Microphone element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -47dB +2dB
- Frequency Response: 200-12kHz
- Output impedance: ≤680 ohms
- Working Voltage: 48v Phantom, or DC 2-10v
- Signal to Noise ratio: >58dB
Endeavour ‘SweetSpot’ Instrument microphones are made in China to the specifications, quality standards, and design requirements of “The String Workshop”, New Zealand.